Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Necole Tinsley - Licensed Therapist and Owner of House of Still, Incorporated

As I sit here and reflect I am so grateful for everything everyone has done, from supporting my first book, to sharing and helping to promote, sending kind words, to prayers and showing support. I have always said it and I'll say it again, I am truly blessed beyond measure. The devil has been working over time in my life, but God has kept me! To him I owe all the glory and honor to and to you all I owe all the thanks to. Special thanks to Traci Baker Jackson who has recreated my website and is rebranding me into the woman God has created me to be! She gets my "burning the midnight oil" personality.
When the Shift Happens what do you do?!?!? You rebrand! Introducing my new company House of Still, Inc. Check out my website, my new blog and all the wonderful things I have going on. Book me for Book Signings, order a sign copy of my book, book me for your next speaking engagement, or for your next workshop! I'm ready to help heal your tribe!
Check it out today!
Thank you to Nikki Woods and the Nikki Woods Media Team for all they have done and to Cheryl Polote-Williamson who introduced me to the project and has been the best "unofficial" and now "official" business coach on this side of glory! Spirit filled spirit lead!
To my son, friends, and family, I live this moment because of what you poured into me yesterday! I never would of made it without such a great, positive, and motivating tribe!
Check me out today
www.houseofstill.com

Necole D. Tinsley, is the Founder and Owner of House of Still, Incorporated.  She is a licensed therapist in DC and Maryland with over 20 years of combined experience with Children, Family, and Adult Counseling.  Necole’s passion has been to help heal individuals and families, teaching them how to accept past hurt and pain along with developing steps to transform into a happier self.   She also enjoys assisting in mending broken families and bringing balance to the unit.  Necole’s desire is to help heal her community one conversation at a time, taking Mental Health out of the office and into the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment